how many times do you think you’ve seen the same bird twice.
People are so vulnerable at night. They’re willing to spill out their souls to anyone willing to listen. They have desires to do things that never cross their mind when the sun is in the sky.
You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other, and God damn it, you refuse to let it get to you. You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living. That’s how I’ve done it. There’s no other way.
- Elizabeth Taylor
● Not a perfect soul, I am perfecting. Not a human being, I am a human becoming
● My body is but wax and wick for flame. When the candle burns out, the light shines elsewhere
● Name yourself in your heart and know who you are
● In my heart are the deeds my body has done and my heart has been weighed in the balance
● In the beat of a heart, the suck of a breath, you are the universe
- The Egyptian Book of the Dead